This is a good forum for nikons and dslrs in gerenral

lucien

I'm not going away, but some of the responses have been from people in the field and many years of experience etc. I enjoy the board. But it is overwhelming. I didn't say the responses weren't great. But every poster has an opinion and they all count For instance, I put up the second pic to be critiqued and no one said a word. Is it because macros are so easy? Doesn't matter. I take it all with a grain of salt. I should have done more homework. There is a thread about sensors that I saw after I posted but too little too late. And you guys now have a daily post thingy. That is a good concept.

I'm tired, lol

lucien

follow the trail Moab, hint Lucien why bother, I will start over and check in for input once in awhile all good ;)

Everyone has different input, suggestions. Just take the good with the bad. I've only posted 2 picks no biggie

Last edited:

skene

I am trying to figure out what you are attempting to get at. The way I see it, is that you are afraid of hearing any type of criticism, whether it be good or bad. This is a place to learn and grow. Not everyone will understand what your image is trying to portray, or what idea you had when you shot it. So in hindsight, take whatever information is given and use it to either better yourself with the images that you take, or shrug it off as just another comment.

Eyelight

I'm not going away, but some of the responses have been from people in the field and many years of experience etc. I enjoy the board. But it is overwhelming. I didn't say the responses weren't great. But every poster has an opinion and they all count For instance, I put up the second pic to be critiqued and no one said a word. Is it because macros are so easy? Doesn't matter. I take it all with a grain of salt. I should have done more homework. There is a thread about sensors that I saw after I posted but too little too late. And you guys now have a daily post thingy. That is a good concept.

I'm tired, lol

Checking the threads you have started, all have replies, so not sure where the second pic was posted.

The only place we have limits are the critique and feedback sections. If you want to post more then the best place to do that is to start a thread in the http://nikonites.com/project-365-and-daily-photos/. Use your name in the thread name so that people will know it is your thread. Then use this thread for all your photos from now on. This is a a good way to show your photos.

Here is mine from last year http://nikonites.com/project-365-an...-d7100-daily-dabblings-2014-a.html#post273782

I have not done many this year but here they are http://nikonites.com/project-365-and-daily-photos/27965-dons-d7100-daily-dabblings-2015-a.html

See how it works?

lucien

All is well, I put my foot in front of my head/mind. Learning experience here. Thanks, I will emerge hopefully with something in the future

thx,

I can tell by your gun/cam jk :unconscious:

ps where is the server located? aka what time is it and where in the world? might be a stupid question but when is it daytime and ......

Last edited: