Kentucky Snow... in February...??

Danno

We have been having a bit of February winter here in Anderson County. I am not crazy for snow... Cannot really get out in it anymore so I have been kind of confined to the house. But a couple days ago we just had some nice sun that lit up my front yard... wanted to post it.

I originally asked a quest about EXIF data... I have not been able to get it to show up so this time they came thru. Not sure what I did this time :) but it came thru.. never mind.

20150216 Sunrize-1.JPG

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
My brother had to shovel snow in Prospect KY (near Louisville) yesterday. Not sure where that is in relation to you. He said that his physical fitness app on his iphone showed he shoveled 8.81 miles.

Danno

We are about 50 minutes east of Louisville. I am waiting for mine to melt. 😆

Danno
D3200
Nikkor AF-S 50 mm1.8 G
Sigma 18-250 Macro

Last edited:

nzswift

Hi Old Hippy
i've been to Hazard, made a special detour!!!! Think there was a bar/diner called TJ's. Filled up with "petrol" and wanted something to eat to get home to Louisville (where I was living at the time). The attendant looked at me stunned mouth agape as if I was from Mars. I think I was the first foreigner he had ever met. Funny as.
I'm still a Cats fan not a Cards fan

Bourbon Neat

Just a little to keep us on our toes.

Kentucky sure did get smacked by the snow train this winter. Was it the snowiest in your recollection?