UK Photoshow

Welshy74

I am off to the UK photoshow next month. Do the suppliers in these shows i.e Nikon have products on sale at a reduced price or deals on? Looking to upgrade my D3200 to the D7100 for sports shooting

murphc13

I am off to the UK photoshow next month. Do the suppliers in these shows i.e Nikon have products on sale at a reduced price or deals on? Looking to upgrade my D3200 to the D7100 for sports shooting
I'm going as well mate.My first show.I think they will as when I filled out the questionnaire,there was one section asking the reasons for coming to the event.It stated "to get getter price deals" or something to that nature.Best of luck....hope it'll be good

Nikon Photographer

I Haven't been to this show before, but I registered yesterday, the show that was on before, all the top manufacturers were there, but didn't actually sell any of there goods off the stand, but there were retailers there that did, so I'm not sure if this show will be any different, I will find out on the day, unless anyone else knows more on it.

traceyjj

I went last year and there were some good deals to be had on most equipment. I tried out the Nikon cameras and lens combinations I would like to see if I liked the way they felt, but then you go to the big stores who are there and buy/deal/trade with them.

I "want" so much, that I darent go this year... but my colleague is trying to twist my arm

murphc13

I went last year and there were some good deals to be had on most equipment. I tried out the Nikon cameras and lens combinations I would like to see if I liked the way they felt, but then you go to the big stores who are there and buy/deal/trade with them.

I "want" so much, that I darent go this year... but my colleague is trying to twist my arm
You'll go:p

murphc13

Sounds fun. Looking to upgrade my D3200 to the D7100 probably as I use it mostly for sports (Ice Hockey/Rugby) shooting
I was thinking of getting a d7100 as a 2nd body for sports and wildlife.Only reason i'm not gonna do that is down to the lowlight capability of APSC cams,from what i've read and seen online.What do you think of APSCs in low light?

Welshy74

Think it all depends also what kit you use. But as all my lenses are dx would be quite expensive to upgrade them as well. Will slowly build on my lens needs as the 70-200 f2.8 will suit the ice hockey which is next on my list plus with the crop factor on the D7100 you get the longer reach. But it does have better iso performance compared to the D3200 but again what conditions would you use it in and with what lenses

murphc13

I may do for a trip or two this year.I'm hoping to pick up my Sigma Sport 150-600 tomorrow so that should take care of everything distant for now.Hope the AF is decent:)