Father daughter dance

FastGlass

Just a few from the father daughter dance. father daughter dance (1 of 6).jpgfather daughter dance (2 of 6).jpgfather daughter dance (3 of 6).jpgfather daughter dance (4 of 6).jpgfather daughter dance (5 of 6).jpgfather daughter dance (6 of 6).jpg

FastGlass

Thanks Rick. Although I'm still dialing in the Lightroom adjustments. I did a quick adjustment so I could post a few and wouldn't you know it. I added a vignette around them and came to close to the top of the heads on some. I don't know if you all find the same issues but for me the image changes slightly once out of lightroom and into another program.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
If you hadn't mentioned the vignette, I'd thought the light just wasn't covering high enough. Very nice light setup even if I think the kicker backlight could have been a bit higher.

FastGlass

If you hadn't mentioned the vignette, I'd thought the light just wasn't covering high enough. Very nice light setup even if I think the kicker backlight could have been a bit higher.
The setup was changed last minute. My intentions was to have fathers sitting with the girls next to them. That way their heads would have been closer to one another for a upper body type shot. To me having them standing would have eliminated any close ups because of the distance from fathers face compared to a small child. So as people started to come in moms came up with the full body shot idea. So yes I could have spent time to change the lighting especially the hair light but a rather big line was forming. I was adjusting the lighting as I shot the first few couples but things look diff between my laptop and desktop as I was shooting tethered. I'm happy with them. Just will do things diff next time.