find a followed member

egosbar

im doing the 52 challenge and i thought i followed a member , in his list of photos he has done he has i think like a hash tag and when you click on that in the list the relevent photo to theme displays , so i have two questions , how do i do this and where do i find a followed thread

Lawrence

I should imagine he is doing this:
Once he has posted his photo he copies the url.
he then goes to his chart and puts the relevant number - #3784 or whatever in the column
and #34 is linked to the previous URL like so #3784

Which in this case brings you back to the top of this thread.
Only thing is I would imagine only 1 of each number would work. Otherwise a search for #3784 would bring up all the #3784s if you know what I mean.

but hey I'm only guessing. Best bet is send him a PM

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
To specifically link a post as Eyelight did, look on the right of every post. There is a number such as #3 for Lawrence's post above. Click on the #3. Copy the url that comes up and hyperlink it to whatever you wish.

For example, I can hyperlink #3 so when you click on it, it will go directly to Lawrence's post.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry...forgot about the subscription info. If you have subscribed to a thread, go to the Settings tab on the upper right of any page and click it. Once on that page, you will find a link to your subscriptions on the left side of the page.

Eyelight

If you highlight and copy visible characters that have an underlying link with the regular copy and paste commands, it will copy the text and the link just like this.

Lawrence