New D7100 Body for $545?

ttmctoad

I searched the word "daxmart" and "daxmart.com" and didn't get any hits, so I was wondering if any of you had ever purchased from them. They're advertising a new D7100 body for $545. Looks legit to me, but I'd feel more comfortable if I could get some feedback from someone with firsthand experience with this online retailer. The best deal I've found has been around $700 for refurbished and I'm leery of deals that look too good to be true. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for wasting you time. I googled Daxmart reviews and won't be doing business with them.

daxmart.com

I regret if posting this link is prohibited. If it conflicts with some kind of site sponsor rule please feel free to remove the link.
Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:

Horoscope Fish

The detailed description clearly states it's an import, which means it's grey market. Now, that being said, I buy grey market and have no issue with it but you need to know what you're getting when you do. Nikon won't service grey market cameras. I don't sweat that because I get an extended warranty from Square Trade for a couple hundred bucks and I'm still way ahead cost-wise. The warranty is also far, far more comprehensive than Nikon's to begin with and you get your camera back in days, not months.