Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF Lens - No Longer Available

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF Lens

For Sale in CONUS is a lightly used Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF lens. It comes with the front and rear caps, a Hoya 52mm UV filter, the HN-1 hood (which is a screw in hood but is the Nikon hood made for this lens), and an extra 52mm front cap. I do not have the original box although I am the original owner. I can enclose a copy of the original receipt of purchase.

There are a few specs of internal dust. I was able to show one in a 100% crop photo. Other than that, the lens is very lightly used, is fully functional, and in very good shape. It is a US manufactured lens.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Price includes PayPal and shipping CONUS only. Thanks for your consideration.

List Date: 1/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF Lens
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Re: Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF Lens

This price may seem low making it questionable, but the price does not reflect the quality of this lens. I have never sold anything on ebay (I'm only a buyer) so I priced this lower than comparable sold lenses on ebay simply to sell it quickly. I also chose the option to only list this PANJO item on Nikonites in hopes of a member getting a decent bargain.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Re: Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF Lens

And the dust spec is a cropped image taken from this file (just to give people an idea of scale):

029res.jpg