Hi from a new d7100 owner

speneroo

Hi all, Steve in Hull, UK. Just got a new d7100 and love it. Seems like this is a place where I could maybe learn to use it properly! I'm into HDR, night shooting and landscape. Looking forward to getting to know you. this is one of my first efforts, don't tell the wife!

Attachments

• couch potatoe.jpg
    couch potatoe.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

SteveH

Welcome to the forum! I have the D7100 too, and am just up the road in York - We quite often come to Hull to go to "The Deep" and the bridge etc.

Skwaz

Hi Steve I'm from Lancashire , in NZ at the moment
Welcome I have the d7100 you will learn all you need on this forum some great people

combiman

Hi Steve welcome to the group I am also a new member and I have just bought a D7100 also looking forward to getting as much info and help from this forum as possible
Chris combiman Worcestershire

speneroo

Thanks everyone, just received my free Nikon battery grip. nice piece of kit, now I've got to balance quality and price choosing a battery. Any recommendations?

jay_dean

Even further down the road is me in Sheffield. Used to work in nearby Goole tho, and travel down the Clive Sullivan Way to Jazzbo Browns Bar at the side of the River Humber, near the bridge. Ahhh, the memories...usually bad around that time! Welcome along..