360 booth with 48 D750's at CES

pk63015

A) it says it used 48 cameras, I think it is more but I could be wrong
B) I would hate to figure out the math and timing sequence to make this work. ;)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
A) it says it used 48 cameras, I think it is more but I could be wrong
B) I would hate to figure out the math and timing sequence to make this work. ;)
But there is no sequence. The shot is synchronized because the subject is completely still. The film we see is just showing the shots is rapid sequence.

pk63015

But there is no sequence. The shot is synchronized because the subject is completely still. The film we see is just showing the shots is rapid sequence.

Still, I have seen experiments where they could not get 3 things to fire at the same time let alone 48.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
But the alignment on the other hand had to be measured and tested to perfection.

What made it interesting in my opinion is the fact that the cameras are not on the same level. Their height varies from one side to the other thence giving a sense of up and down movement to the subject while it's perfectly static.