Englischdude's 52 in 2015

Englischdude

Glad to be participating on this one. Great idea,
My 52 for 2015 will be as follows:

- Standard list
- Restricting myself to just 2 lenses, namely, 28-80 AFD, Series E 75-150 :D. With these 2 I should be able to cover just about every eventuality!
- Everything manual, including focus
- At least 10 entries in Infrared 720nm or BW (not foliage or landscape)

Disclaimer:
any or all of the aforementioned conditions may be modified without prior notice should circumstances dictate.:)

Abandoned
Arches
Architecture
Bark
Black and White
Broken
Chairs and benches
City/Town/Where I live
Close-up
Coiled
Colours
Columns
Crooked
Curves
Damage
Darkness
Depth of Field
Dots / Dashes / Diagonals
Duplicate(s)
Entrance
Extreme
Fast (eg fast food/fast cars etc)
Fence(s)
Fly
Fountains/Waterfall
Gates
Glass
Industrial
Isolated
Landscapes
Leaning
Leaves
Locks
Looking Up
Motion
Neglected
Night
Old
Pairs
Reflection
Repetition
Roadside
Rock(s)
Silhouettes or shadows
Stairs/Steps
Still life
Through a window
Unique camera angle
Vehicle
Water
Weather
Window(s)

Last edited:

Englischdude

And we're off.......

Abandoned #1

A Yacht trailer abandoned in the snow near the local sailing club. Exported in SEPIA using Darktable.

20579526iu.jpg

wthorson

And we're off.......

Abandoned #1

Great start on your 52 Project Martin. Good Luck. I can't wait to see what you shoot this year.
A Yacht trailer abandoned in the snow near the local sailing club. Exported in SEPIA using Darktable.

20579526iu.jpg

Great start on your 52 Project Martin. Good Luck. I can't wait to see what you shoot this year.

Englischdude

I just could not resist this one! My youngest daughter has been in the skischool this week, leaving me every day 2 hours with my 6yr old and the sledge. I was looking through the pics to see if I could use one for the 52 challenge. This seems perfect! Forgive me however Nikonites for I have sinned, lens was the 18-200 VRii.

Enjoy!

#2 FLY

toni_fly2.jpg

Last edited:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
That's a great capture, so I guess we will have to forgive you on the lens you used. Love the action displayed.

Kevin H

I just could not resist this one! My youngest daughter has been in the skischool this week, leaving me every day 2 hours with my 6yr old and the sledge. I was looking throught the pics to see if I could use one for the 52 challenge. This seems perfect! Forgive me however Nikonites for I have sinned, lens was the 18-200 VRii.

Enjoy!

#2 FLY

toni_fly.jpg

Great shot and you have that covered in your disclaimer :applouse:

Englischdude

thanks for your appreciation all! The last 5 days shooting during the skischool was a real challenge. Strong sunlight/shadows and snow..... a nightmare combination for exposure/WB.

weebee

I just could not resist this one! My youngest daughter has been in the skischool this week, leaving me every day 2 hours with my 6yr old and the sledge. I was looking throught the pics to see if I could use one for the 52 challenge. This seems perfect! Forgive me however Nikonites for I have sinned, lens was the 18-200 VRii.

Enjoy!

#2 FLY

toni_fly.jpg

HOLY SMOKES! Great action shot. Hats off to you sir.

Blacktop

Enjoy!

#2 FLY

toni_fly.jpg

Great shot Martin. Very nice indeed!

Englischdude

Hi all,
for a number of reasons I have been fairly quite lately, next week in Korea the whole week so not much happening then either, will try to get a couple of pics in this weekend to keep my 52 up to date. Here is #3 GLASS:

dsc_3298_02.jpg