Hello all!

bklynkenny

Hello from New York! I'm somewhat new to the site, though I've been reading threads here for the past month or two. I typically shoot landscape and some street photography.

As of late, I've been considering replacing my D5200 with the D750, which is really what drove me to this site. Interesting to read all the threads about the camera here, as well as full-frame lenses I'll need.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

My wife is from Syracuse...I lived up there for over 30 years....now we're in NC....I would love to see the ball drop one year instead of watching it on TV. Fireworks on the 4th too!

bklynkenny

I've known a few people who have retired and are about to retire that plan on moving down to North Carolina soon. Supposed to be very nice!

Never been to the New Year's ball drop but I saw the July 4th fireworks once a few years ago. It was when I still had an Olympus C-5000Z camera. Point & shoots were so bulky back then!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I've known a few people who have retired and are about to retire that plan on moving down to North Carolina soon. Supposed to be very nice!

Never been to the New Year's ball drop but I saw the July 4th fireworks once a few years ago. It was when I still had an Olympus C-5000Z camera. Point & shoots were so bulky back then!

Thanks for updating your profile. Now everyone can see where you are from and what you shoot. Good deal.