Thinking about the Fuji X100T

Geoffc

I'm seriously thinking about one of these for my 50th birthday in Feb. I have DSLRs and lenses to cover most requirements, however I want something that is small, unobtrusive and high image quality for the numerous times when a bulky DSLR is not appropriate.

I have also looked at the XT1 and Sony A6000 which are both excellent, but I feel like they are just a smaller version of what I have now and don't meet my main requirements. I don't really want to have two systems on the go.

I'm thinking of getting the camera plus converter lens for either wider angle or longer reach, I haven't decided yet.

I also think I could keep this for a long time due to the cool retro styling and great image quality. This is a plus for a 50th birthday present.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Krs_2007

Funny you mentioned this Geoff, I have been looking at these systems today with all of the price wars going on. Was looking at the Nikon 1 because of the converter that will allow me to use my current lenses. But then again, I would like to have something smaller, so just starting the research but will add the XT1 to the list. I really like the a6000.

Guess I should set some requirements to help with this.