Is there an easy way to message mods?

BackdoorArts

Just curious, is there an easy way to send a broadcast message to moderators? I'm not talking about for reporting posts or something similar, but simply to ask a question that doesn't need to be (or should be) posted publicly?

I thought I was pointed to either an ID I could PM that would then broadcast at one point, but I tried searching for it and I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I think you could PM to one mod asking him to post your inquiry to the Mod private forum. Otherwise, PM and send to a few of them which would take more of your time and effort.

Other than that, I don't see anything in the present form of the Forum.

BackdoorArts

Could you report one of your own posts and ask something that way?

I could, but that seems a far lesser workaround than just PM'ing a couple mods as Marcel mentioned. My desire is to ask a question to all of them knowing that one of them is the person I want to reach with the specific question. I'd thought to ping one as Marcel said, but figured I'd ask for future reference.

jdeg, if you're listening, if there's a way for you to create a broadcast ID for mods, or a place where we can submit a question only to them, it would be great.

Bob Blaylock

What about the “Contact Us” link near the bottom right of every page on this forum?

2014-11-06 12.44.42-1.jpg