Tamron 150-600mm at Monoprice.com

WayneF

FWIW, they say Tamron 150-600mm Nikon is in stock, for regular price, and I just ordered one (B&H still no go at nearly 4 months). Says it will ship today.

Tamron SP AF150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di LD IF Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon (FREE GROUND SHIPPING) - Monoprice.com

Monoprice has toggled in/out of stock a couple of times in the past week or so, but seems to be mostly in stock. If out soon, I'd say keep watching.

I have ordered little stuff from them a few times, with complete satisfaction. They screwed it up a little once, but promptly fixed it beyond expectations.
Tamron site says they are an authorized dealer.

Last edited:

480sparky

did you order 3? :) just checked "out of stock"

I got mine at the local store on May 1st when the first three showed up there (I was first on the list). I've been kicking myself ever since for not putting my name on the first 5 or 10. I coulda sold 'em in ebay for a tidy profit.

WayneF

did you order 3? :) just checked "out of stock"

Just one. :) But this is their third out of stock in a week or so. Don't know what happens, but maybe it might not be long again? They just said it shipped today, UPS Ground from CA, so it will be a few days.