Hello Everyone

Extravwhoganza

I figured it was high time I introduced myself here!
My name is Arden. I bought my first DSLR (a Nikon D3000) after I graduated high school, and have recently upgraded to a Nikon D610. I absolutely LOVE my new camera, but there is a lot I need to learn.
I have improved so much within the past year, and look forward to researching different things so I can improve even more! I recently received the position to be an assistant for a wedding photographer, which is very exciting, but as it is something I've never done before I know there are many things that I will need to take into consideration!

Truthfully what I lack the most is confidence (I know it's incredibly important to have this in photography!), but that is slowly improving as I actually show my pictures off. I will try and share my pictures more often within the forums, as well as receive critique on pictures I feel are missing something!

I hope to see everyone around the forums!

kevy73

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the wedding assistant position. I am a wedding photographer here in Australia - if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

There is some fantastic knowledge to be had within the walls of this forum!

Lawrence

Welcome aboard Arden.
Not sure if you know but as soon as you create your first introductory post and openly confess to weaknesses the Nikonites system has a built in hypnosis system …
its all good news though as what this means to you is that you no longer lack confidence. Go out there and knock their socks off!

wornish

welcome.gif