Anyone interested in a NIB D610?

BackdoorArts

My apologies if this is inappropriate - mods feel free to delete and PM me if it is.

If anyone is interested in New In Box D610 feel free to PM me. I will be posting in the Marketplace as soon as I have said box (don't want to post there and violate rules), but do not want to unbox to show everything and repack, which technically violates the "new in box" label in my book. I will include a Zeikos grip and Vello screen guard. I can also work a "kit" with any/all of the following lenses: Nikkor 24-85mm f3.5-4.5G, Sigma 24-70mm f2.8, Nikkor 28-80mm f3.3-5.5G

ETA is 7-10 days. PM me if interested.

carguy

My $.02 being a long time online seller...

Opening an item for pictures does not negate the 'New In Box description unless the package is destroyed :)

I.E. Sealed packaging that cannot be restored to the original configuration. Clear plastic molded together is an example.

BackdoorArts

My $.02 being a long time online seller...

Opening an item for pictures does not negate the 'New In Box description unless the package is destroyed :)

I.E. Sealed packaging that cannot be restored to the original configuration. Clear plastic molded together is an example.

If it'll close the deal for you, I'll take the pictures. ;)

jrleo33

I have a new unopened NIB 610, similar to what has happened in this Forum. There is no invoice, that I know of, so if I sell, will thes ervice warranty be good for the new owner? The D610 is a US model, so Nikon will service it, but I think the new owner would have to pay. I also, do want to open the pack to check contents.
I have upgraded to a D800e, so I don’t need the D610. Any advice?