should user 1 and 2 settings reset after camera is turned off then on again

egosbar

ive set up user 1 and 2 , portrait and action

if i change the dial between them or other exposure modes then go back then the settings reset to the ones i set up

but if i change iso etc when in user 1 or 2 and dont change the exposure dial but turn off the camera , when i turn it back on it hasnt reset , the danger i see is if i set a high iso say 2000 to get a shot then turn off the camera , when i turn it back on i might forget to reset the iso

im having to move the exposure dial around one then back and they reset

BackdoorArts

U1 and U2 do not reset on power down, only if you green-button reboot. All exposure controls, including ISO, are preserved, which is kind of the point of them.

egosbar

yeah i guess if the camera turns off to save power , didnt think of that , i was more thinking if i had finished shooting and turned off the camera the next time i turn it on would be good to have it back to iso 100 and f8 which is what i use

BackdoorArts

If that's the case then set U1 and U2 as you want them (ISO 100, f8) and then Save them in the menus. If you change while in that user mode, turn to another mode setting and then turn back and it should go back to the way it was when you set it.