How to let my camera click me automatically

mediagurus

Hi. How can I set up my camera so that it can click me without me holding it.... say it can take 10 photos of me at a regular interval of few seconds. I have seen someone do that... though not sure if he had Nikon 3200

For some contest I want to click myself with some device and I dont want to click myself in a mirror.

Please help.

Thanks

Horoscope Fish

Hi. How can I set up my camera so that it can click me without me holding it.... say it can take 10 photos of me at a regular interval of few seconds. I have seen someone do that... though not sure if he had Nikon 3200

For some contest I want to click myself with some device and I dont want to click myself in a mirror.

Please help.

Thanks
See the Self Timer section: https://www.inkling.com/read/dummies-nikon-d3200-julie-king-1st/chapter-2/choosing-the-release-mode

Bob Blaylock

Please help.

Thanks

The D3200 supports an infrared remote control unit. I don't remember, off the top of my head, what Nikon's designation is for the one they sell, and I don't have time to look it up right now; I have a cheap third-party knockoff.

There is also the WU-1a which allows you to operate the camera from your cell phone.

adityasoman

"ML-L3" IR remote..you will have to trigger each time

Edit :
Interval Timer
You will need to buy this seperately..it will give more flexibility

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: