Hi there

Stoshowicz

Good morning
Im a new member, live in Florida, Im into the birds and bugs ,, and havent figured out whether its normal to post up an individual gallery , or if to just post pix to threads.
( and if the individual photo size restrictions which apply to the discussion threads would also apply to a personal gallery.

mikew_RIP

Welcome to the forum,you have a choice of starting your own thread or tagging onto the post your ? threads,think the limit to size anywhere is 1000 on the longest side.

Bill16

Welcome to Nikonites! You can freely add photos to your gallery! Also you can use your photos out of your gallery to easily post them too! Just keep the size below 1200 pixels on the long side, both to post and to put into your gallery. :)

I hope you'll have a blast here with us! :D

Stoshowicz

Thanks for the nice reception, I was wondering though , is there a spot on this here forum that explains all the features like points , and why I can post text half the time ( such as this box that Im typing in doesnt show up all the time ), what is a visitor post , and so forth ?
Itd be a great help.

Bill16

If you getting a visitor post message, then that means you need to log in. I'm unsure what the issue is with not seeing your own text as you type could be. I don't believe there is an instruction area here, on how to use the forum. But the mods and members here can be extremely helpful when you post a question.:)

Thanks for the nice reception, I was wondering though , is there a spot on this here forum that explains all the features like points , and why I can post text half the time ( such as this box that Im typing in doesnt show up all the time ), what is a visitor post , and so forth ?
Itd be a great help.

wornish

welcome.gif

Stoshowicz

Hello , ah! found the faq button and the feedback thread and the reply box is showing up regular now, and the award tally page. Very good.