Saying Goodbye

Englischdude

No but I might leve this forum I hate "likes" say what you want when a pic is up like you did seven likes and 1 reply I don't get it

If it is ritique you are looking for you can post in the critique section. 7 people until now have shown interest in your photo! Great job!

Krs_2007

No but I might leve this forum I hate "likes" say what you want when a pic is up like you did seven likes and 1 reply I don't get it

So let's clog up the forums with a bunch of post that say I like it instead of just clicking the like button. Interesting thought, where is the dislike button.

mikew_RIP

Easy explanation from me,when i log on in the morning there can be up to 5 pages of new posts,i try to get through them all as a sign of respect for the other members who have made the effort to take pictures and post on here,i dont have time to comment on all the pictures i like,if i did it would just be, i like this,great shot,very sharp ect ect,guess it would put my post count through the roof but in my mind it would be no different to clicking like.