Here in Charleston SC

jvargochik

Hey! My name is Jenn and I recently moved to Charleston SC from my hometown of Charlotte. I am a Venue Manager for a souvenir photography company and spend my free time with a camera in my hand, so photography is a huge part of my life. I am so excited that I found this site! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisM

Oh my gosh, not only are you in Charleston, but you're a NC girl like me too ;) I'm from a bit south of Raleigh though. We are going to have to meet up sometime. Oh, and FYI, since you're in the area and in case you didn't know ... the air show is going on at the base this weekend. I went to the one three years ago and it's tons of fun. Lots of things to see and photograph.

Last edited by a moderator:

jvargochik

Yay! We will definitely have to meet up sometime! :) Unfortunately, I am working all weekend or I would check out the Air Show. I also wanted to check out the Blessing of the Fleet that is coming up in Shem Creek, but looks like I'll be working then too. Please feel free to email me ([email protected]) if you want to meet for a meal or to shoot!

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Jen. I see you found a friend already. :) Jen, could you complete your profile, please, so we know what camera you're working with, and any other gear you may be using. It helps us to help you should you have any questions or concerns. Thanks. :) and enjoy.

Last edited:

theregsy

Hello and welcome from the UK, hope you like it here I think its one of the most friendly forums I have ever encountered :)
Enjoy :)