I was kind of bored...

skene

So I took pictures of my D300s.

:p

_DSC0329.jpg

_DSC0328.jpg

_DSC0331.jpg

_DSC0332.jpg

So all in all, I do still need to get used to the camera. Trying to get around the menu, settings, shortcuts... But I am in love with her. Love the way she feels in hand, balance, weight and size difference to my D3100 and D90. However I really should get out and put her through the ringer. Get those 7.5FPS tested in a real world environment.

Bill16

Very nice! I think you'll have a blast with her! Even when I'm not using mine I like to have her on the tripod so I can look at her! Lol :)

RocketCowboy

No I haven't! Lol :)

Gotta see if I can dig that up somewhere. I used to joke that I'd sleep in the garage or move my motorcycle into the house, but never did that for real. I did know plenty of sport bike riders who would park in the hotel room to safeguard the bike from theft, but sleeping with it in the bed...too funny. :D

Bill16

There are a whole bunch of Harley Davidson riders who put their bikes in the house. As expensive as they are with all the custom work done on them, I don't blame them! Lol :)
But in the bed? That is funny! Lol :D

Gotta see if I can dig that up somewhere. I used to joke that I'd sleep in the garage or move my motorcycle into the house, but never did that for real. I did know plenty of sport bike riders who would park in the hotel room to safeguard the bike from theft, but sleeping with it in the bed...too funny. :D