Photos for for my friends!

Bill16

I'll be posting some photos here for my friends who have asked for more to help improve my abilities!:)

This first batch is dedicated to the friend that has asked for this the most, my buddy Michael! :D
I hope you'll like them my friends!:D

dsc_77361.jpg

dsc_7745.jpg

dsc_7739.jpg

dsc_7743.jpg

Michael J.

Bill, I honestly love those shots a lot. I am so happy that you start a great thread. Love it. Thanks buddy. May god bless you an dyour beloved wife.

Bill16

Thank you very much buddy! I'm hurting real bad today, but I really wanted to take some shots to dedicate to you Michael, since you have been trying soooo hard to help me improve on my photography skills! :D

RON_RIP

Glad to see you shooting more Bill. When I am pursuing a photo my other troubles seem to disappear for a while. For whatever reason I am not seeing the exif. Which camera are you using?

Bill16

I'm using my D300 with my 105mm micro lens, with most of the shots at slow shutter speed 10/20. Thank you my friend! :D

Glad to see you shooting more Bill. When I am pursuing a photo my other troubles seem to disappear for a while. For whatever reason I am not seeing the exif. Which camera are you using?