You can call them "vacation snap-shots", but Cedar Point deserves to be seen.........

TedG954

You can call them "vacation snap-shots", but Cedar Point deserves to be seen.........

Actually, you can call them anything you'd like, I won't limit you to "snap-shots". If you've never been to Cedar Point, be sure to put it on your bucket list. It has been voted as the Best Amusement Park in the World, and has several world-record thrill rides (highest, fastest, etc). It's a very colorful place and great for photographs. These were all done with my LX7 (the park won't allow SLR style cameras on the rides... I tried).

Group One

Cedar Point 5_00004.jpg

Cedar Point 6_00005.jpg

Cedar Point 7_00006.jpg

Cedar Point 8_00007.jpg

Cedar Point 9_00008.jpg

Browncoat

Re: You can call them "vacation snap-shots", but Cedar Point deserves to be seen.....

<3 Cedar Point!

Been a few years since I've been up there, but it's definitely one of the best amusement parks in the world. Nice "snapshots"!

mikeh32217

Re: You can call them "vacation snap-shots", but Cedar Point deserves to be seen.....

We went there about 35 years ago and it was a ball.
They had a ride called the ?Demon Drop? that took you up a hundred or so feet and just dropped you...free fall. My cousin and I did it when we first entered the park but my son, who was about 7 at the time wouldn't do it. We ragged him all day and on the way out he finally did it with us...I think I still have the hand print where he squeezed my leg. :)

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Been a while for me too...Magnum was new at the time.....20 years ago I'm guessing....loved it though! Rode the stand up roller coaster!

Roy1961

Contributor

Great series of shots Ted

carguy

That place rules. I've been many times :)

TedG954

The Blue Streak is 50 years old this year! A great old wooden coaster.

3300 CP  9_00009.jpg

3300 CP  10_00010.jpg

3300 CP  12_00012.jpg