Max The Wonder Dog and Blacktops Saturday morning adventure with the Tokina 11-16.

Blacktop

Max loves to go for a ride. Busy Saturday morning for us 2 guys.

Getting ready to pull out and start our adventure.

_DSC2202.jpg

Our first stop. Deposit the week earnings at our local bank.

_DSC2203.jpg

Looks like we are low on petrol. Don't want to get stuck on this hot July morning, so off we go to fill up.

_DSC2205.jpg

_DSC2210.jpg

While filling up, Max spotted a potted flower and instructed me to take a shot. Momma likes flower pictures, so we'll show it to her when we get home.

_DSC2209.jpg

After filling up Max reminded me that we haven't had breakfast yet, so off we go to the local donut shop.

_DSC2214.jpg

Max is such a good boy. He will not touch any food unless I give the OK. I could have walked away for an hour and the donuts would still be in the same place as I left them. Good boy Max!

_DSC2213.jpg

After the donut shop, it's off to Tractor Supply to buy a few things for the yard.

_DSC2215.jpg

Just up the road from Tractor Supply we stopped in at the local pharmacy to get my monthly prescription for my blood pressure and a few other ailments.

_DSC2217-2.jpg

It's almost time to head back home. The last place we stopped, is where we always stop every day.
It is our local animal shelter. We are hoping that someone has found Daisy The Rottweiler and turned her in. As usual no luck.
We all miss her terribly .
BTW, this is the same shelter that we rescued Max from 6 years ago. He was such a frail and skinny 6 month old puppy. We have come a long way with him, and he is so happy with us.

_DSC2218.jpg

Well our adventure comes to an end this morning. Hope everyone enjoyed it. We had fun sharing it with everyone.

RON_RIP

Great shot and your puppy is much better behaved than I am. Try leaving me with a box of donuts for an hour and see what happens.