Hello from Denmark

Frands

Hello everyone, just joined this site to learn and get some new ideas and sharing. I've lurking for a while and it seems to me like a good place.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, you're welcome to stick around and share your shots with us.
Seems like we're a great bunch.
Marcel

Curt

Welcome to the site, lots of people here that can give you good advice. Looking forward to seeing some pics. from Denmark.
I am visiting Sweden in April, go there at least twice a year.

fotojack

Welcome, Franthy, to Nikonites. Could you please fill out more of your profile, such as camera and gear used, so we may better help you when you ask a question. Thanks. :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Franthy and welcome. Jack has a good suggestion, you can help us to help you if you will complete your profile. Denmark is a beautiful country to photograph. Would love to see some of your shots in your gallery. This is a friendly place to get answers to your questions or just to gab about photography. Join us often and enjoy.

Frands

Hi:)
Thank you, everyone, for all the warm welcomes!:)

Joseph Bautsch Re: Hello from Denmark
Hi Franthy and welcome. Jack has a good suggestion, you can help us to help you if you will complete your profile.

Well, I have some problems with filling out some of the profile, such as extra lenses, flashes and other gear. It will not let me submit it for some reason.:eek: