New member from ontario canada

SPYWIZARD

I am a novice to Nikon and after buying my new d7000 I was surfing for answers to learn, enjoy and become a better photographer with this great machine. I came upon this site and read a little. After reading the wisdom and experience from the great people on this forum, I feel I am in the right place. I'm looking forward to learning from those who have come before me and sharing my own experiences.

: )

ANDY

fotojack

Welcome to the site, Andy. I'm glad you find the site useful. That's the whole idea of Nikonites....to appeal to the photographer, and have fun doing it. Looking forward to seeing you post your work here. :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Have fun and feel free to post your pictures and chat about your successes and failures too. You'll get both as we all did and still do.

Welcome to the forum.

Marcel

Curt

Welcome Andy, the D7000 is a fantastic camera, I just got mine about three weeks ago and I love it. I also have a D200 & D80 (love them all...lol). Like a guy with three wives :). Great ppl. here that will answer all you photo questions.

SPYWIZARD

Thanks so much for the very warm welcome. I hope to acquaint myself with many of you here and share knowledge & experience.

It would appear there are a lot of Canadians who love their Nikons!

ANDY

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Btw, welcome Andy. I am a newbie myself. I hope you are looking forward to tomorrow's first (of many) snow storm for spring...lol.

SPYWIZARD

Btw, welcome Andy. I am a newbie myself. I hope you are looking forward to tomorrow's first (of many) snow storm for spring...lol.

Jon,

Hopefully the last snow storm of the season. I think I will take some practice shots tomorrow and try something creative as it may be a while until I can shoot with snow in my pics again...

Thanks for the welcome..

ANDY

kayte

gee....what's with Nikonites and Canada?

LOL, we Canadians need to take over the world...so we'll start with Nikonites lmao!!!! j/k of course

Welcome, fellow Ontarian- where in Ontario do you live? I'm on the St.Lawerence- lovely area, esp in the autumn.