The New Sony RX 100 - M 3 - Great Camera

Horoscope Fish

I've tried really, REEEALLY hard to like the new mirror-less format but, for whatever reason, it's just not working for me.

Can someone just take my favorite DSLR setup and make it, say, two pounds lighter? That would be perfect...

TedG954

I've tried really, REEEALLY hard to like the new mirror-less format but, for whatever reason, it's just not working for me.

Can someone just take my favorite DSLR setup and make it, say, two pounds lighter? That would be perfect...

Actually, this is one of the reasons I picked up the D3300. Yes, it's "larger" than a pocket model, but it's pretty light for all day carrying. And the photo quality is excellent. The pocket camera, for me, is a last resort..... a necessary evil.

Horoscope Fish

Actually, this is one of the reasons I picked up the D3300. Yes, it's "larger" than a pocket model, but it's pretty light for all day carrying. And the photo quality is excellent. The pocket camera, for me, is a last resort..... a necessary evil.
The girlfriend's main rig is a '5300 with a 35mm f/1.8 on it. Total weight: about two feathers I'd say.

I'm starting you two may be on to something...