lucky dog

egosbar

mucking around with panning and action for practice and my dog picked up his empty dog biscuit bag and was running around like a mad dog with it

i had my camera continuous focus , burst mode , and panned , couldnt of got the lettering more perfect even though i wasnt trying , didnt even consider what was on the packet

shame i didnt get him to fill the frame but here are the original and a couple of crops , i know there is a lot not right but it was practice , c and c welcome for this type of action , settings , cropping etc

Attachments

• george.jpg
    george.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 72
  • MJE_2715-1.jpg
    MJE_2715-1.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 74
  • MJE_2715-12.jpg
    MJE_2715-12.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 72

egosbar

yeah the second for me i like the motion and the full veiw of the package he is playing with

maybe i might take the bottom blurred foot out by cropping a little more and content aware fill

egosbar

maybe lucky dog will buy it for advertising haha

just out of curiosity not that this shot is good enough for advertising but lets say you did get a picture that a brand wanted to use , what sort of payments would they pay do you think , i know that say the bigger the company the more you would most likely get but say just a standard product like lucky dog

Last edited:

mikew_RIP

I dont think there is a normal fee as most shots like this would be sent in by amateurs and if interested the company would try to get it as cheap as possible.i like no 2 also

Patrick M

I think cropped is better, but for me, you cropped too much, and with a little more of the background, I think you get a better sense of motion.
guvahyzu.jpg

In this crop, the dog's nose is exactly 2/3 of the frame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: