Joining the D7000 ranks

jimbro

I've just bought a used D7000(with warranty) as I felt my D200 is getting a bit long in the tooth

Good thing is, all my current lenses will work perfectly with it
Nikon AF 50mm f1.8D (oldie but still a great lens)
Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G VR
Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm f4.5-5.6 G ED VR
Nikon 80-200mm f2.8D ED
Sigma 50mm f2.8 EX DG Macro lens

Cannot wait to start getting out and using it so expect lots of questions as it's a wee bit different

Jim
[h=1][/h]

DraganDL

Jim, oh Brother! Congrats - D300s and D7000 are probably the best that money can buy, among APSC cameras nowadays (quality vs price)...

Englischdude

had mine for nearly a year now and wouldn’t change it, not even for full frame, does everything I need and more. will be a while before I exceed its capabilities. Great choice, great camera.

grandpaw

When you get some time you might check out my "Nikon D7000 tips" thread. It has 101 tips in it and has been viewed almost 137,000 times. I'm sure you will find some information in it that you can put to good use. It can be accessed through he link below in my signature in each of my posts. Congratulations on getting a D7000, it's a great camera. A lot of the tips can be used for many makes and models of cameras.

Last edited:

RON_RIP

The D7000 is the best Nikon Camera I have ever owned. Suspect it will take years for me to even begin to realize it's full potential. Welcome to the club.

fotojack

Congrats on getting a great camera! If you'd like a D7000 Setup Guide, just PM me your email address and I will send it to you via email. It's in PDF form.