America

Stangman98

Flag photo was my first try at off camera flash a few years ago. It seem to become popular so I had 50 printed and decided to do a single only ever run individually numbered. Of course 1/50 ended up in my living room.

10380297_10152498877583689_7277250400178128681_n.jpg

BackdoorArts

(Please take any political implications with a grain of salt - I love my country, regardless of which party is mismanaging it at any moment)

Nice photo, for sure. Something about anything Patriotic that will get folks to open their wallets. I do love the combination of solemnity and patriotism in your shot, so it's not surprising in any way that someone would want it in their home. 50, in my most humble of opinions, is a good number to land on for such a limited edition.

DraganDL

I don't know what to tell and not to hurt anybody's feelings - that kind of light, in the given scenery makes me think of "Twilight of the Gods". Somehow, produces an uneasy feeling, like a sort of omen, "eve of destruction" etc.
But, I was very often criticized (by my fellow people, Serbs) for not being patriotic enough:eek:. My motto is like "sail against all flags, even that of the pirates".

Last edited:

Blacktop

I love my country, regardless of which party is mismanaging it at any moment

Well said.
:star:

Something about anything Patriotic that will get folks to open their wallets.

I'm about as patriotic as they come, but I always make level headed decisions before I open my wallet.
(Unless of course when it comes to NAS. Then all logic flies out the window,)
;)