My First Raw Photos!

Bill16

These are my first raw photos!I couldn't upload from my new laptop to my gallery, so I'm trying the attachment method! lol :D

Attachments

• DSC_7656.jpg
    DSC_7656.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_7655.jpg
    DSC_7655.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_7653.jpg
    DSC_7653.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_7652a.jpg
    DSC_7652a.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC_7652.jpg
    DSC_7652.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_7648.jpg
    DSC_7648.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_7647.jpg
    DSC_7647.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 154

Bill16

I'm not sure what it is. It was something already on the laptop, and I didn't really do anything to them except cropping a couple and resize them and convert them to jpg. :)
I still have a long way to go as far as post processing goes using the laptop.

What software did you use to process them and then convert them to JPEG?

Bill16

There is a Darkroom program on the laptop, but I haven't figured out how to use it at all yet! Lol Whatever it is that I used was something else! Lol :D

DraganDL

Simple/basic operations - converting, resizing, cropping...of the RAW, can be done with some free-of-charge "viewers" (XnView, for example).

PaulPosition

It might very well be, and more "ancient" versions of DT aren't all that great... For the little I've played with Shotwell, it seemed good enough for general processing and its profiles/debayering(?)/"de-raw-tisation gives pretty neat pictures.

Moab Man

Congratulations on stepping into the RAW. As Wendy on here told me when I finally pushed her into Raw... a whole new world opened up.

Love that twisty flower thing.

Bill16

Thanks buddy! I'm finding it to be awesome! Though a bit more of a pain in the butt right now! Lol But as time goes by I figure it will get easier! I'm not sure what to call that twisty thing either! Lol :D

Congratulations on stepping into the RAW. As Wendy on here told me when I finally pushed her into Raw... a whole new world opened up.

Love that twisty flower thing.