Just got a D7000

philiptcourt

Hi all,

Sold my D90 recently and managed to pick up a D7000 with 18-105mm lens for £200. It was advertised in the local post office. Turns out it had only done 424 clicks and the guy was selling it as it was a gift from work (he worked for the English RFU). As I already own a Nikkor 18-200mm VR II lens, I sold the lens on eBay for £150. So in essence I got a D7000 body that has done 424 clicks for around £65 (after eBay fees etc...)

Took the D7000 out to Chester Zoo yesterday and I absolutely love it. Love the feel in the hand, feels study and reassuring. Love have the 2 wheels now to adjust shutter, iso, aperture etc.....
And seeing the 39 focus points light up is brilliant. Managed to get some great shots from the zoo and off my wife and 9 week old little boy.

Overall I am over the moon with my new baby!

Last edited:

philiptcourt

Just a few snaps from yesterday. The owl was behind mesh railings so pretty pleased with the way it locked onto the owls face.
DSC_3727.jpg
DSC_3803.jpg

Last edited:

fotojack

Philip...if you PM me your email address, I can send you a Setup Guide for your D7000. It's in PDF form, hence the need for an email address. :)