More Tamron 150-600 pics

Bigfatmole

Hi guys, been shooting plenty of birds with my Tamron 150-600. I must say this lens is very very good. It can sometimes be a little slow to focus on birds in flight but this could still be that I just need more practice . On you tube there is a chap that says 15m-infinity is the bet BIF setting but I haven't had much luck with that setting . Anyway here are some resized images for you to look at . These are not all at 600, the seagulls are 300-450 ish , swan and goose are at 500 & 600 .

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

And finally there is this Orangutan from Monkey World in the UK . This was taken at 600mm . All shots have been processed but little to none sharpening has been added . It's mainly saturation reduction and contrast ect .

image.jpg

Last edited:

Mike D90

Very nice image quality! I am wanting this lens!

And not to hijack your thread I just wanted to post a very similar shot to one of your gull photos just so everyone can compare the quality of your Tamron to a Nikon lens. That Tamron is very nice!! I cannot read your EXIF so I have no idea at what you shot it at.

91559d1401135870t-more-tamron-150-600-pics-image.jpg

DSC_3516.jpg

Last edited: