7 things your camera would tell you if it could talk

STM

My ideal camera would not say a word. It is merely a recording device. The best and most powerful photographic tool is not the camera but the person who is holding it.

AxeMan - Rick S.

I don't agree with 5 of those 7 points.

"The kit lens is not of equal quality
Most consumer DSLRs are available with kit lenses. The packages are often very attractive and are good investments when buying your first camera. However, almost without exception, the lenses that are supplied with the cameras are inferior in quality. They are usually made entirely of plastic and the optical performance limits the full potential of the camera. Buying a proper lens can cost just as much, or even more, but if you want the best available quality, the two elements should have equal capabilities."

Sorry, this is the one that bothers me the most, however it does say " almost without question". My D90 kit lens was the 18-105mm, if I'm not mistaken this was a kit lens for other models too. For a so called plastic kit lens this lens to me is mind blowing. Just wish someone made one in f/2.8. Maybe someone has and I've overlooked it, boy I jump on that in a heartbeat!

Just my 2 cents