Warblers

STM

Some very nice shots. Warblers are such beautiful little birds. We don't have many in NW FL but we DO have crows as big as chickens! :)

Something that is not well known about FL is that we are actually THIRD behind Alaska and Minnesota in nesting Bald Eagle populations. I was surprised to know that. When I lived in NW WA state they were everywhere. I even had a nesting pair on my property! Most are east of here and in central FL

Last edited:

Kevin H

Some very nice shots. Warblers are such beautiful little birds. We don't have many in NW FL but we DO have crows as big as chickens! :)

Something that is not well known about FL is that we are actually THIRD behind Alaska and Minnesota in nesting Bald Eagle populations. I was surprised to know that. When I lived in NW WA state they were everywhere. I even had a nesting pair on my property! Most are east of here and in central FL

My first Bald Eagle shot I got was from Lakelands Florida this January. Warblers are only here for a few short weeks on their journey North to breed