Hello! *waves*

wendy84

Hi!

I'm Wendy, 29, from Holland but currently live in Slovakia where I work with Roma kids as an EVS volunteer :). It's been a secret dream of mine to become a professional photographer so finally decided to get off my lazy ass and start working on it. No more putting the camera on automatic! I will buy my very first DSLR very soon and I hope the people here can help me with that :p. I love black and white photography and playing around with my lomo camera (which I'm horrible at but one day maybe a decent picture will come from it).

Some more random info that no one will find interesting: I studied Music Management, love music, traveling, designing and drinking wine :livid: (-> what happened to that smiley?).

Can't wait to read more on the forum and get to know you people =).

Thanks for reading!

Wendy

SteveH

Hi Wendy, you're sure to enjoy this forum for learning!

BTW - Post up some of your photos so far!

Last edited:

wendy84

Hi Wendy, you're sure to enjoy this forum for learning!
BTW - Post up some of your photos so far!

Took forever, but finally managed to upload some of my pictures to the gallery on my profile. I know the photos won't be much compared to most people here but I had a lot of fun making them - that's what counts right :D

RON_RIP

Took forever, but finally managed to upload some of my pictures to the gallery on my profile. I know the photos won't be much compared to most people here but I had a lot of fun making them - that's what counts right :D
Pretty darn good start if you ask me. Especially liked the fog photos. Welcome aboard.

SteveH

They look good to me, and the fun bit is what it's all about!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Loved your pix, Wendy....feel free to post in any of the categories at any time!