It's Light. Eyelight in this case.

Eyelight

I’m kind of doing this backwards, but in my defense, this is the first online community I have found that New Folk Introductions seem to mean much of anything, so I had not even looked at it until this evening/morning.

Along the same lines, it is one of the better operated forums of the maybe dozen or so that I have used over the years. The software is a little different than I am familiar with, but it seems very well suited to photography discussions.

I've been playing with photography for roughly 45 years. Dabbled in B&W lab work, developing film and prints. The bulk of my creative/professional experience was in the late 70's thru mid 80's, so all in film. Worked as a studio photographer in portraiture for a while in the early ‘80s. I've used a plethora of film and digital cameras in the last 24 years doing the work I do, and have usually carried some form of camera during the waking hours both for work and anything else that moves or not.

My current profession is as a thermographer, so my living is gained from capturing images, but just in a different wavelength and for a different purpose.

Really never stopped doing creative photography, but it has been restrained for a number of years, so more or less trying to catch up. Always liked Nikons, so picked up a D3200 last fall, Nikonites caught my eye and seemed like a good place to learn what I don’t know and share what I do.

Though I missed providing the initial introduction, I have been welcomed by the interaction of a number of members, another big plus for Nikonites.:)