D600's Are Valuable Now! It's Hard To Find One!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I looked everywhere from Nikon's website to Adorama, to B & H.....and Amazon and I only found a few for sale. I was hoping I would find a refurbed one from the Nikon website, but it was a dead end.

Hold onto them. They may be worth more than you know in a few years or right now.

SkvLTD

Honestly, any used one + free shutter replacement yields new body after they polish it shiny. That's 12-1400 for a brand new body after a little bit of hassle. Remainder 8-600$ can get some real nice starter glass to add onto it.

Phillydog1958

The D600 won't ever appreciate in value. Well, maybe in the year 2075, when we're using some high-tech, mind-controlling way to transfer thoughts and memories :). I'm just hoping that the D600 will retain it's currently-low value, and not drop any further. I just thought of something: If one did want to resell a "Fixed" D600, it might be a good idea to hold on to the paperwork that Nikon included with your returned camera. That might allow for a slight retention in value, versus a D600 that hasn't been repaired.

Last edited:

maxlipman

Hi Chris, I was just saying that they are not that rare, you can still find them on Amazon.*

I recently got a D600 and love it, in several years, I will certainly upgrade to the D610 (or the next one)

Thanks

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I finally found a 610 that's supposedly in stock, and if not an imported version, I guess I'll have it by next week.

Nikon rumors had a link for a refurbed 800 for sale at $2199. It was tempting, but not for me!

Last edited: