Five Things That Will Ruin Your Photography Career

Nero

Anyone who doesn't know any of these just out of common sense before going pro doesn't deserve a career in photography. Harsh but true.

DraganDL

"and you get a cease-and-desist from your model", especially if you'd used that model in lots of other ways (one of these ways being, kinda, quite common among photographers):wink-new:

Nero

4. Breaking your only camera during a photo session

"This means two camera bodies, two sets of each lens,..." 2 of each lens? Really?

LOL I didn't realize a camera malfunction spreads like a virus towards the lens.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

SkvLTD

How in the world can a lens really fail these days? Say AF or VR goes, it turns into Ai-P and still works all the same as it should. I guess these are the kinda cute articles amateurs love to read and that's how most of these blog sites make their traffic quotas.

FastGlass

Have to agree with the second post. But then again these scenarios have most likely happened to some poor sap with no common sense.

Nero

How in the world can a lens really fail these days? Say AF or VR goes, it turns into Ai-P and still works all the same as it should. I guess these are the kinda cute articles amateurs love to read and that's how most of these blog sites make their traffic quotas.
It's almost as if Ken Rockwell wrote this. XD