Waterfall

Jason-UK

Really starting to like this photography thing now, after trying some fast motorsport on the weekend today I thought I'd try something more relaxing :)

wfall.jpg

kluisi

I like the lone leaf in the foreground. Kind of pops being the only yellow in the photo. Could it have been raised a bit in the frame to line it up on the lower third line to make it more of the focal point?

Jason-UK

I like the lone leaf in the foreground. Kind of pops being the only yellow in the photo. Could it have been raised a bit in the frame to line it up on the lower third line to make it more of the focal point?

Yeah that would have been nice, this place is really close to where I live so I will go back soon with some decent wellies :) the water got pretty deep in places and I almost fell in getting to that position, lol

I want to do some more shots from another position, like below which I took handheld hugging the ridge as the water was just to deep for what I had prepared for!

wfall2.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
These are very nice. Do you have any EXIF data such as shutter speed, aperture, and focal length used? Thanks! :)