Hello from Parker, Colorado

LynxOne

Hello everyone, just stumbled upon this forum and thought I'd make a quick introduction. I've just gotten back into photography after a 20 year hiatus. I've started back in with the purchase of my new d5200 and I'm quite impressed so far. Look forward to learning all over again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites. When you get back on your home computer, could you fill out the rest of your profile? It would be really helpful to us in helping you with any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks. :)

LynxOne

Welcome to Nikonites. When you get back on your home computer, could you fill out the rest of your profile? It would be really helpful to us in helping you with any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks. :)

Absolutely, it should be updated now.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll try and get some of my amateurish shots posted soon. Surprisingly big learning curve as I try and get back up to speed. I am currently debating what software I want to go with for editing and managing photos. I'm not too enthusiastic at paying a monthly payment for photoshop CC and I am playing around with Paintshot Pro 6 but I am finding it somewhat counter intuitive. Any thoughts?

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I did. I have not loaded it yet. I assumed it was file management only. Is there editing capability?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The basics. It's what I use all the time for PP. There are other free ones out there like Picassa and Irfanview that some of the members here use.

Last edited: