Hello Hello

Glasgow_Gio

Hello folks,

New user here with a Nikon D3100 with 18-55 and 55-200mm lens.

I decided to take the plunge and move up from compacts to DSLR's so hopefully this website will help me push on.

I'm over in Dubai in March so hopefully I can get some cracking photos for the competitions on here.

Thanks in advance folks :)

Rick M

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy the upgrade. There are lots of nice people here to help. Dubai is going to have lots of good stuff to photograph. Lets see a shot of the Palm Islands!

Joseph Bautsch

Hello and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you are looking for information on using your D3100 you came to the right place. We have a number of experienced D3100 users who can respond to your posts and questions. The D3100 is a great camera and you will enjoy using it. If you would also add your camera and any other equipment you are using to your profile. That helps everyone here to better respond to your needs. Dubai should be a great place to photograph. Be sure to post some of the shots in your gallery for us to see. Enjoy.

Glasgow_Gio

Thank you for the welcomes Cnyram and Joseph.

I've updated my profile and i'll have to find a creative picture for my avatar.

I'll have plenty of photos for you by the end of March don't worry. Maybe even some before then.

Thanks again.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Gio. I'm sure you'll enjoy using and learning about your D3100. As the others have said, you came to the right place to hone your skills as a Nikon shooter. Enjoy. :)