Transfer to iPhone 5s

Stevemillerster

I have a D7000, am getting ready for vacation and would like to know if there is a transfer option that would be selective. From what I have read(or experienced), the Nikon WU-1a does not work with the D7000 (experienced) and the Eye-Fi card transfers everything (read). I only have a 16 g iphone and cannot import every photo I shoot on my D7000. Any options out there that would work?

Side note- I will not have a laptop on vacation.

Thanks so much!
Steve

Jonathan

Wild idea - can you shoot to a micro SD card using the SD adaptor so it fits the camera and then you can simply insert the micro into the phone?

Geoffc

If you get the camera adaptor kit for the iPhone you can select which images to transfer. It's simply an overpriced SD reader by Apple. The phone will read raw and jpg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Krs_2007

You should be able to selectively transfer with the Eye-Fi, at least I thought I read that in the intstructions.

in order to use the card reader on your iPhone, you need the camera connection kit for the card reader and you will need the 30 pin to lightning adapter. I haven't seen a lightning camera connection kit. But the camera connection kit also allows you to connect via the USB cable as well, so you get 2 connection methods. I use both methods but with my iPad.