hi from northern michigan

gork

Hi all. Im gork. I started out in the mid 80's with my fathers old Nikon EM and a 50mm f1.8 lens, still have them. I got out of phohography for finacral reasons in the early 90's. Just got back into it about 3 years ago. As then one of my favorite subjects now is warbirds. Im new to posting photos online. Ill get some photos up as soon as I sort it all out.
Looking forward to talking to and learning from the other members. THANKs.......

RON_RIP

Welcome. I too started in the early Eighties but not seriously. The digital age has given us an opportunity to take us to a whole new level and you have joined the very best site for help and encouragement.

carguy

Hi all. Im gork. I started out in the mid 80's with my fathers old Nikon EM and a 50mm f1.8 lens, still have them. I got out of phohography for finacral reasons in the early 90's. Just got back into it about 3 years ago. As then one of my favorite subjects now is warbirds. Im new to posting photos online. Ill get some photos up as soon as I sort it all out.
Looking forward to talking to and learning from the other members. THANKs.......

Welcome neighbor :)