Another AUSSIE joins Nikonites!!!!

AussieGreg

Hi All, I'm Greg and live in the Best City in Australia...Brisbane. Now that ought to start something...seems a few Aussies have joined in the last few days....just friendly rivalry of course.I'm a full bore amateur, when it comes to photography, don't understand a lot of the terminology, let alone what it all means, but at age 68, with a bit of time on my hands, am anxious to learn more.I have a D40 [first Nikon]and now a P520. so you can tell from those, what level of amateur I really am. But they are without doubt the best/nicest cameras I've ever owned.Landscapes and scenery and particularly old buildings and structures, especially in France, are my thing. Of course the occasional family event obligatory snapshots are also covered.I look forward to learning more generally and specifically about a problem I seem to experience with the D40...I'm off to the appropriate site to cover that.Thanks for reading this...if responses on this site are anything like I've experienced on other [computer related] sites...and I'm sure they will be, then I know I am in for a pleasant and helpful experience.Regards Greg.

Moab Man

G'day mate. Shrimp on the barbie. Down under and walk-a-about. I have spent all of my Aussie talk (some of it may be more Hollywood than Aussie).

Welcome.

Pretzel

Too many have said "G'Day" already, so I'm just going to let you live with my Oklahoma version...

Howdy! And welcome to the best forums on the net!