D3200 screen protector?

Vixen

I second the GSS ones - I had one fitted to my D3100 and it was faultless.. In fact, I'm thinking of fitting one on my D7100 now....

I put one on my D7100 within a week of owning it. The plastic cover on my D80 looks like it has been to hell and back, and with NO plastic protector on the D7100 I was worried about scratching the screen. I had one on my D80 also and can only praise them highly.

BackdoorArts

I have self-adhesive protectors on all mine, Vello most recently, but believe I have a GGS on my D7000. Glass on some and hard acrylic on others. So much better than chimping through that milky protector that comes with it (which Nikon suggests removing instead of looking through it, and then replacing it when not in use).

MeSess

Wow I had no idea they made an adhesive glass LCD screen protector for these. They seem like way better options than those clip on type plastic protectors I see on cameras sometimes. Thanks, I'll definitely be purchasing the GGS since it seems to be highly praised. 14 dollars is well worth protecting the screen.

SteveH

Wow I had no idea they made an adhesive glass LCD screen protector for these. They seem like way better options than those clip on type plastic protectors I see on cameras sometimes. Thanks, I'll definitely be purchasing the GGS since it seems to be highly praised. 14 dollars is well worth protecting the screen.

They are easy to fit, just make sure the screen is clean, then carefully remove the backing from the protector, and line it up over the screen... It's a two minute job!

MeSess

Finally got the screen protector in the mail. The one they sent says "D3100" on it but whatever it fits and it will do its job. Thanks for the suggestion.