Pets RIP

Scott Murray

As the title say, our babies lie here.

460335_10150729981532827_69684751_o.jpg

Jonathan

I haven't lost any pets - I know exactly where they all are!

I got my first DSLR (the D3100) when my dog Sheba became a Shebangel (as I sold it to the boys). It was a compensation purchase for having her killed by the vet whilst in my arms (the dog, not the vet).

Come to think of it, that vet has killed all my pets over time. Bastard!

Jonathan

Here's one of her taken by Boy 1 as she concentrates with all her mind on the ball held by Boy 2 (we haven't yet given them names).

P1010480.jpg

Mike D90

I guess I missed something. RIP usually means a pet or person has passed on and we wish them to Rest In Peace. These pets seem to be very much alive.

Jonathan

Well, I do have one shot of Sheba dead but I thought the inmates might find that a tad unsettling if they knew (she looked so peaceful I wanted the boys, whom I'd turfed out of the house for the duration, to see the old girl at rest at long last). RIP is Rest in Peace.

Mike D90

Well, I do have one shot of Sheba dead but I thought the inmates might find that a tad unsettling if they knew (she looked so peaceful I wanted the boys, whom I'd turfed out of the house for the duration, to see the old girl at rest at long last). RIP is Rest in Peace.

So these are photos of pets that have passed away?

Jonathan

I assume that was Scott's intent. If Sheba is alive there should be an open hole at the bottom of the garden and a third bed in the kitchen! I have not seen either.