42nd Street Photo - Order ?

ShootRaw

Yes...They are great..The day after your order they call you to confirm everything before they will ship it..Only thing is they try to upsell you things..

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Be sure what you want comes with a US Nikon warranty and a box...plus everything else that's supposed to be included with a US model.

hrphotography

Nikon USA statement sometime back: [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]In regards to your question 42nd Street Photo is not a authorized dealer for Nikon.

[/FONT]You will not get Nikon USA warranty. I wouldn't buy from them unless the price is really really good.

Rick M

They advertise many Nikon lenses far below Nikon's MSRP. Usually that means it's grey market or otherwise. Unless there is an active rebate, you will usually pay Nikon's MSRP for a new USA warranty lens, if the price is low, dig deeper.

hrphotography

Original manufacturer warranty is almost always better than the local store warranty. If you really do not care about warranty and willing to take that risk then search eBay you can get new D800 for 2100 with store warranty. I saw that deal myself a week or two back.
Good luck :)
(Still I wouldn't buy from non authorized dealer esp after my experience with D600 & it's multiple returns to Nikon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk