Australia Day Skyshow -Perth

Nikonodian

Hi all, am another fledgling Nikonite and really enjoying the stories and first-class images on show. I have submitted my first snap and ready with baited breath to receive any constructive feedback.
me3yqu5a.jpg

ex-iPhone

Scott Murray

Well being an Aussie I think your WB is off, also you have dust bunnies. Other than that you have caught the first fireworks before the full expression as there is no or minimal smoke. More colour in the fireworks would be great and you need to allow the colours.

Nikonodian

Many thanks Scott. Argh!! I completely overlooked the spotting. A cardinal sin that should be among the first things to avoid. As for the lack of pyro smoke, I deliberately use the first snaps because of that fact. You're spot on about colour too, but that burst was just gold. Cheers again.

ex-iPhone

Nikonodian

If I could add another image from the same show, you will see I took them from behind, as it was held on the Swan River- and why the buildings are dark. There is a bit of pyro smoke in this one.
5aguryge.jpg

ex-iPhone

Nikonodian

I appreciate your thoughts and that you have a sharp eye! I've already learned one thing in my very short time here. Thanks again Scott.

ex-iPhone